We are a supplier and dealer of high-pressure hydraulics for our partner Lukas Hydraulik.
The high-quality components are manufactured in their own production facility and are used in various sectors.
We can supply hydraulic cylinders, manual pumps and accessories directly from our stocks!
The light metal cylinders are made of aluminium and are therefore corrosion-resistant and remarkably lightweight. Lukas cylinders are extremely reliable and have a long service life.
Our delivery program:
Safety thanks to controlled energy.
- Light metal cylinders single and double-acting 500/700 bar
- Hollow piston cylinders single and double-acting 500/700 bar
- Steel cylinders single-acting, with spring return 700 bar
- Steel cylinders double-acting 700 bar
- Steel hollow piston cylinder single-acting with spring return 700 bar
- Steel hollow piston cylinder double-acting with hydraulic piston return 700 bar
- Stainless steel cylinders single-acting with spring return 700 bar
For unusual applications. They are flat and compact, and have plenty of power.
- Flat cylinder 500/700 bar
- Compact cylinder with spring return 700 bar
- Short stroke locking cylinder 700 bar
Power machines for the right operating pressure. Lightweight and user friendly.
- Hand pumps type ZPH + LH single and double-acting cylinders 500/700 bar
- Air-hydraulic pumps 500/700 bar
- Aggregate PO 6 for single and double-acting cylinders 500/700 bar
- Aggregate PO 4 500/700 bar
Of course, we also deliver the accessories for the cylinders and pumps.
Use of Lukas hydraulics in the following fields:
- Mechanical engineering: e.g. robots, straightening presses and machines
Applications: Lifting, positioning heavy loads or aligning
- Steel industry: e.g. pressing, stamping, adjusting
Applications: Lifting milled parts, use as tree shears
- Energy: e.g. construction, maintenance, wind turbines
Applications: Lifting and aligning turbines
Our experts for Lukas Hydraulic products are always on hand to help.