§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Nölle + Nordhorn GmbH. Carl-Bertelsmann-Str. 56. 33332 Gütersloh. E-Mail info(at)nngt.de (see our imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer Mr. Dr. Nils Hemke at Helmke(at)agad.de or via our postal address, FAO “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of information
- right of rectification or erasure
- right of restricted processing
- right of objection against processing
- right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of your request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of query (page)
- status of access / HTTP status code
- transferred data volume
- website issuing the request
- operating system and surface
- language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
- transient cookies (cf. b)
- persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at [contact details].
§ 6 Use of our web shop
(1) If you wish to place an order via our web shop, the personal data required to execute your order must be entered for the contract to be effective. Mandatory fields are marked and required for contract execution. All other information is provided on a voluntary basis. The data provided will be processed in the context of handling your order. For this purpose, we may submit your payment information to our bank. The legal basis for this transaction is Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In addition, we may process the data you provide to inform you about interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Under relevant trade and tax laws, we are obliged to archive your address, payment, and order data for at least 10 years. However, we will restrict processing after [two years], i.e., your data will only be used as required by law.
(3) In order to protect your personal data and, in particular, your financial information from unauthorized access, the order process is encrypted via TLS technology.
Use of eTracker
(1) This website uses etracker GmbH technology (http://www.etracker.com) to collect and archive data for marketing and optimization purposes. Pseudonymized user profiles can be created from this data. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are locally stored in the browser cache of the computer used to visit the website. Cookies allow for recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected via eTracker technology will not be used to personally identify the website visitor and will not be combined with personal data pertaining to the pseudonymized user, unless the person concerned has given his/her express consent. Data collection and storage can be objected to at any time and with future effect.
(2) We use eTracker to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. The data collected will be permanently stored, pseudonymized, and analyzed. eTracker is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) Third-party information: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. eTracker is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.